Five leak-proof compartments provide enough variety for kids who like to mix it up at lunch time. This lunch box is a grazers dream, five leak-proof bite-sized compartments, allows you to pack different nutritious food options. Great for the kids that won't sit long enough to finish a sandwich, they can grab and go, keeping them full of fuel all day long.
- Food doesn't touch, great for those food separatists
- Encourages kids to try new foods in small portions
- Simple to pack, easy to eat from
- Capacity 980ml
- Dimensions 17.5cm x 17.5cm x 5.6cm
- Easy to clean
- Easy to clean, top shelf dishwasher safe on wash cycles <40 degrees celsius
- Glitter lunch boxes are not suitable for cleaning in the dishwasher
- To keep your Little Lunch Box Co products looking their best avoid prolonged direct contact with sunlight
- Do not recommend you use Little Lunch Box Co products in the microwave, oven or freezer
- Recommend that you always store your lunch box with the lid open when not in use to allow the seal to fully dry
- Storing your lunch box with the lid closed can result in mould growth if not properly cleaned and dried
Little Lunch Box Bento lunch box seals are designed to stop the transfer of wet foods with the consistency of tub yoghurts (not squeeze packs) and dips, not liquids such as salad dressings, soups or sauces.
Follow these four easy steps to avoid transfer of foods…
Please note Little Lunch Box Co Bento lunch boxes are not designed to keep food cold. We recommend you pack your Little Lunch Box into a cooler bag with a cold pack to keep the contents cool and avoid spoiling such as an Insulated Montii Lunch Bag . Also please allow hot food to cool before placing into these Bento lunch boxes.
Use only foods with the recommended consistency.
When packing foods such as tinned or cut fruit, particularly fruits such as watermelon and citrus, ensure you drain all excess liquid, or cut on a paper towel, before placing into the lunch box. If you are worried about the transfer of certain foods place the food into the empty lunch box and stand on its side for 10 minutes to test.
When placing wet or dry foods into each compartment leave a 5mm gap between the food and the top of the lunch box compartment to ensure the lid is able to close properly allowing the seal to engage.
Once you have finished packing your Little Lunch Box Bento, close the lid and latch, place your palm on the top of the lid and give it a firm push to ensure the seal has engaged.