Made for adventures, the Montii Mini Lunch Bag comes with a handy clip handle to attach to backpacks and prams. Take them far and wide, they can handle the heat! Plus, there’s no need to worry about lastability, it's covered with the raddest premium materials that have been fully tested for durability. Mini Lunch Bag - he's the baby of the family! The perfect mini size for snack boxes and little appetites.
- Made to last
NEW Water Resistant fabric for better performance against dirt and grime
- Machine Washable - Pop 'em in, keep them clean!
- Self-contained gel ice pack - independently certified “food safe” and newly improved outer layer for the same great performance, now even better quality
- Medium sized bags are approximately 25% smaller than the Large lunch bags, which still allows plenty of space to pack lunch plus snacks!
- Durable fabrics (they passed the rough + tumble test with flying colours)
- Quality aluminium lining.
- No plastic comes into contact with your lunch
- Thick insulation to keep contents cooler + fresher for longer
- Easy to wipe clean, for a mess-less life
- Separate pocket for the ice pack. No condensation = No soggy food
- Robust, easy to open custom Montii zippers
On trend custom prints
Inside - 15.5cm x 18.5cm x 7cm
Outside - 16.5cm x 19.5cm x 8.5cm
Internal Volume - 2L or approx 8 cups.
Weight including ice pack - 275g
We recommend unpacking your lunch bag as soon as you are finished using it, and wiping the interior of the cooler bag with a damp cloth to remove any crumbs or spills. This includes removing the ice pack.
If a spill occurs in a lunchbox or lunch bag we recommend cleaning it as quickly as possible.
The bag should be left to air dry overnight. It is best to dry standing on the bench (or an empty dish rack) to allow adequate air flow to thoroughly dry the bag.
Ensuring the bag is completely dry each day is especially important in humid or damp climates where mould may grow.
MontiiCo insulated bags are machine washable! The bag should be washed on it's own, in cold water, on a gentle cycle. Use your regular detergent, and a soap or powder pre-treatment as required. Do not bleach, soak or iron.
Bags should be dried flat and open. Ensure your bag is 100% dry before storing. Where possible dry your bag outside in sunlight, which naturally kills mould particles and keeps your bag fresh. We love popping ours on top of the washing line!
Regular cleaning, and drying (especially in sunlight) extends the life of your bag by removing dirt and food particles from within the fabric before they grow into mould.
Your MontiiCo lunch bag should not be placed in the dryer. They may shrink, melt or come back looking nothing like it did before.