Your Wild Journal
Introducing Your Wild Journal, the perfect way for kids to connect with nature and journal their outdoor adventures. This beautifully illustrated journal is ideal for kids aged 7-12, or younger with the assistance of a grown up. It includes an overview of how to use the journal, moon, sunrise and sunset tracking pages, open-ended writing prompts and more. Gently exploring concepts of mindfulness, kindness and gratefulness, Your Wild Journal is the perfect way for kids to unplug from technology and connect with the natural world. So get outside and start exploring with Your Wild Journal!
A wonderful way to introduce journaling to encourage literacy and story writing.
- Soft cover book with rounded corners to stop damaged pages
- 120 page book measures 16cm x 24cm
- Stunning illustrations by Typoflora.
- Printed in Australia on local, sustainably sourced paper.
- The cover is colour and the pages are black and white, ready for your creativity.
- It's the perfect backpack size and easy to manage with little hands.